Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Superimposed

Below are some photos that I have modified from their original state. The photo at the top of the page (of the "knights") is the one I'm most proud of. I do most of these just for my own amusement, but I wanted to share a few that I have worked on since the birth of Our Babies Three.
We went for a little Family Reunion last summer, but forgot to take a family photo. So, Eve had to be stuck in somewhere.
Cate was just learning to pull herself up. In this shot, she was using a side table to pull up. It just looked like she was hanging on for dear life.
This was one of those moments when it hit me "again-for-the-first-time" that we had three babies to take care of.
Jonah was climbing a rock wall on the play-set at Gramma and Grandad's so, it was obvious what had to be be done with this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment